Attention Supplemental STMA Online Students
Supplemental Students will not be allowed to remain at the High School while attending their supplemental STMA Online class. They must leave the premises and all travel arrangements must be made by the students/families.
What Makes STMA Online Great!
- Courses are developed to meet the highest quality curricular expectations of St. Michael-Albertville School District and the State of Minnesota
- Courses are taught by experienced and licensed STMA who are committed to providing excellence
- Each course is designed specifically for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience
- Your teacher will be available throughout your experience to guide you to success.
- Gain flexibility by completing courses on your own time
- Earn your PE or other required course credit to make space in your schedule for electives
- Leap ahead by taking a prep class in a challenging subject
- Explore electives that align with your passions
What is STMA Online?
STMA Online is a flexible learning solution that offers interactive online courses to students in grades K-12. Courses are delivered using online platforms available to students 24/7. Students are actively engaged in online discussions and learn to track messages, submit documents electronically, and meet online with teachers. Students must have an active email account and access to the internet. STMA Online is open to all students in Minnesota and offers an exceptional learning experience with more than 50 courses. The STMA supplemental program allows you to take up to half of your classes online while staying in your home district or program. The STMA Comprehensive program allows you to take 100% of your classes online. Whether students are enrolled in the St. Michael-Albertville Public School District, attend another public or private school, or home-schooled - all students in Minnesota can take advantage of STMA Online. Courses are delivered using online platforms available to students 24/7. Students are actively engaged in online discussions and learn to track messages, submit documents electronically, and meet online with teachers. Students must have an active email account and access to the internet.