Ski Dates (2021/2022): Thursdays, Dec. 16, Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3, Bonus Day Feb. 10. If we can’t go one week we will extend it out to Feb. 17.
- Masks are required on the bus. If your child doesn’t have a mask they can’t go. We will have a limited supply for $1.00.
- Everyone must wear a helmet including chaperones
- Please put your child’s name on the inside of their gloves and jackets.
- Please put something on their ski/snowboard bags to distinguish theirs from all the other black bags.
- Please put extra clothes in a duffle bag or other zippered type bag not a grocery bag.
- Seasonal Rentals: If you rented Skis/snowboard or helmet you can use the equipment anytime you go to Powder Ridge including weekends. You would just have to pay for a lift ticket.
- At Powder Ridge students are not allowed to go up to Chesters Bar area.
- Students can bring their own food or purchase from Ridge View Kitchen
- If you want to pick your child up from Powder Ridge we need 24 hour notice. You cannot transport other children.
- Equipment Storage:
High School - Inside door C in the lower concession stand
West- Gym Hallway there is a closet across from boys bathroom
East- Store room near 3rd gym
- All Buses come back at 9:30pm to the high school main doors - Parents should park in the lot not along the curb!
- Middle School Chaperones are then bused back to West and East.