Hands Image
  • Every Child can Learn, just not in the same way or on the same day~ G. Evans 

    If your child is having trouble in school, he/she may need help from a teacher with special training. This extra help is called special education. It’s free, and your child has a right to it under federal law.

    The public school system has a range of specialists who can work with your child, whether his/her problems stem from physical disabilities, learning difficulties or emotional issues.

    Specialized instruction may be provided in areas of need and may include:

    • Reading 
    • Writing 
    • Math Skills 
    • Self-Help Skills 
    • Motor Skills 
    • Communication 
    • Organizational Skills 
    • Social Skills 
    • Transition Skills