• Transcripts


    Order My Transcript

    Transcripts are sent online. Click on the icon above to order an official transcript on our send service, Parchment.com. The cost is $4.40 per transcript so have your credit card available. Call Ms. Poss in the Guidance Office at 763-497-6525 with questions.


    Transferring AP & CIS Credits

    Will they transfer?

    In order to see if your course will transfer to a college prior to requesting transcripts, you may want to visit your intended college’s webpage and select transfer student.  Most colleges have an online tool where you may enter your courses taken and it will tell you if/what they will transfer as.  You may also call the college and speak with an advisor or admissions officer if you have further questions. 
    A helpful tool is www.transferology.com.

    St. Cloud State University Courses   
    College Biology- BIO 103- 3 credits
    College Spanish -SPAN 102- 4 credits
    College Chemistry -CHEM 160 - 4 credits

    Southwest Minnesota State University
    College Pre-Calculus -MATH 135 - 5 credits
    College Algebra – MATH 110 – 4 credits

    Central Lake College

    Wind Sympony- MUSC 1408- 2 credit

    CLC Choir- MUSC 1431- 2 credit

    You may request to transfer your credits by visiting the office of records and registration web page for either Southwest Minnesota State or St. Cloud State.  There is a fee per transcript and you will need to know your college student ID and email address to order online or there is also an option to order by mail.  IMPORTANT NOTE!  If you are transferring credits to another Minnesota State College or University, you may obtain your transcript free of charge by contacting your intended college.

    AP Credits
    To request your AP test scores be sent to your college of attendance, you must login to your account on College Board and submit a request.  There is a fee per report, and the report is cumulative of all AP test scores.