STMA Hall of Fame Inductees:
2023: Ms. Cheryl Hathaway -- Ms. Gale Kessler
2022: Mr. Franklin Blake -- Mr. Scott Sukalski
2021: Ms. Joyce Casey -- Mr. Merrel Schumm
2020: Mr. Earl Bauman -- Mr. Darrell Skogen
2019: Mr. Mario DeMatteis -- Ms. Gayle Weber
2018: Dr. Thomas Hagerty -- Mr. Chuck Lefebvre
STMA Hall of Fame
The purpose of the STMA Hall of Fame is to honor individuals who have made a significant impact on students and contributed to the district’s tradition of excellence.
- Nomination Window: January 3-27, 2023
- Nomination Deadline: January 27, 2023
- Hall of Fame Induction: May 15, 2023
- Individuals are nominated via a nomination form. Forms are available on the district website and in the district office.
- Superintendent emails members of the Selection Committee nominations for their perusal (February 1).
- Selection Committee meets to review and select Hall of Fame inductees (February 9 @ 6:00 p.m.).
- New inductees are notified and invited to the May induction ceremony.
- Honors individuals who have a longstanding history of service to the district.
- The candidate must have at least five years of service to the district as a former employee or community member who has made a positive impact on the district. The individual can be a former employee or a community member.
- The individual has provided exceptionally meritorious service and demonstrated commitment to STMA’s tradition of excellence.
- Anyone, including school staff and community members, can nominate an individual.
- A candidate must receive a number of affirmative votes equal to 75% of selection committee members present at the meeting.
- A maximum of two individuals will be inducted into the Hall of Fame during any given school year.
- An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction. Selection committee members cannot nominate an individual.
- Nominations forwarded to the selection committee are subject to superintendent and school board chair approval.
- Nominations not selected for induction are held for one year. Superintendent must receive written notice to re-submit for subsequent year.
2023 Selection Committee Members:
- Ann-Marie Foucault, Superintendent
- Travis Weber, School Board Member
- Kari Brett, Certified Staff
- Rick Aulwes, Support Staff
- Dave Holler, Principal
- Jason Bichler, Director of Buildings and Grounds
- Jillian Hendrickson, Mayor of Albertville
- Rachel Heil, HS Student
Location of Recognition Plaques: Inside Door A at MW